- 1 Tbs. olive oil
- 1 small yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 scallions (white and light green parts), sliced
- 2 Tbs. all-purpose flour
- 1 cup canned coconut milk
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 2 Tbs. curry powder
- 1 1/2 cups sliced carrots
- 2 cups Broccoli florets
1. In large saucepan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add all onions and cook, stirring often, until softened, 4 to 5 minutes. Stir in flour and cook, stirring constantly, 1 minute.
2. Slowly stir in coconut milk, broth and curry. Cook mixture until thick and bubbly, stirring occasionally, 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Add carrots and Broccoli. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover and cook, until vegetables are tender, about 10 minutes. Stir in mint, and cook, 5 minutes. Serve over rice noodles.