- In small saucepan, bring water to a boil.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in sugar, instant coffee and vanilla extract.
- Set aside.
- In top of double boiler, whisk together soy milk, sugar, egg product, flour and tofu.
- Set pan over simmering (not boiling) water, and cook, whisking constantly, until mixture thickens, about 8 minutes.
- Stir in vanilla extract.
- Remove pan from water, and let cool.
- Cover, and refrigerate until chilled.
- Line a long rectangular pâté mold with plastic wrap (alternatively, use a large, unlined soufflé dish).
- Place half the ladyfingers in layer on bottom.
- Brush ladyfingers with coffee syrup.
- In small bowl, combine cocoa and cinnamon.
- Spread half custard mixture on top of ladyfingers.
- Sprinkle with some cocoa-cinnamon mixture.
- Repeat with remaining ladyfingers, syrup and custard, topping custard with dusting of cocoa-cinnamon mixture.
- Cover, and refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.