Do You Dare Salsa
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Stewart Estate in Quinlan, Texas in 1994. From "Catsrecipes Y-Group"
- 5 whole habaneros seeded
- 10 whole tomatillos husked and rinsed
- 2 whole Vidalia onions skinned
- 6 whole sweet red peppers seeded
- 2 whole smoked habaneros
- 3 whole chipotle peppers
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 2 ounces balsamic vinegar
- Put all ingredients except balsamic vinegar in a blender and process until smooth.
- Drizzle vinegar over top and let marinate overnight.
- "Catsrecipes Y-Group" http://Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/Catsrecipes/ Catsrecipes Y-Group