Double-chocolate Hot Fudge Sauce
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: my old recipes
- Makes 3 cups
- 6 oz milk chocolate
- 4 oz unsweetened chocolate
- 1 lb caramels
- ½ cup undiluted evaporated milk
- ½ cup strong coffee
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- Break chocolate into crock pot.
- Add caramels, milk and coffee.
- Cover and cook 45 minutes on high or until melted.
- Watch carefully so mixture doesn't burn.
- Add vanilla and stir to blend thoroughly.
- Well wrapped in refrigerator, it will keep indefinitely.