Dragonfly Chocolate Caramel Bars
Always check the ingredients to make sure the product is vegan.
- Saltines (20 or so)
- 12 oz. chocolate chips
- 2 sticks of soy marg
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (I used almonds)
- Foil a 9 X 14 (or about that size) baking pan.
- Place one layer of the saltines on the bottom.
- Melt marg and brown sugar on stove, stirring constantly.
- Bring to a boil, and boil for 3 minutes. Pour this over the saltines.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 5 – 7 minutes, until golden brown.
- Pour chocolate chips over it, and place it back in the oven for a minute or so until the chips are melted.
- Spread chocolate with a knife. Sprinkle with nuts.
- Let it cool and harden in the fridge overnight.