Easy Strawberry Smoothies
- 1 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 6 tablespoons Equal® Spoonful*
- 3 cups frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Combine yogurt, milk and Equal in blender container. With blender running, add Berries, a few at a time, through opening in lid. Blend until smooth.
- Add ice cubes, one at a time, through opening in lid, blending until slushy. Pour into glasses and serve immediately.
Makes 4 servings.
- May substitute 9 packets Equal® sweetener.