Eggplant with Walnut I
- 1 kg eggplants
- 200 g ( about 1 cup) walnuts
- 1 bunch parsley
- 3 or 4 cloves garlic
- 1 bunch celery
- 1 bunch coriander
- 3 onions
- saffron, pepper, salt, oil, wine vinegar to taste
- Wash the small eggplants, cut them lengthwise, sprinkle with salt.
- After an hour squeeze and fry in vegetable oil.
- Allow the eggplant to cool.
- To prepare the stuffing: fry the minced walnuts with the chopped onion, garlic, saffron, celery, parsley, coriander, salt, pepper and wine vinegar to taste.
- After that spread the stuffing on each of the eggplants and fold over.