English Christmas Crumble
- Set oven to 400°F or mark to make the crumble mixture, sieve the flour into a bowl and rub in the margarine until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
- Stir in the ground almonds and the sugar.
- Place the mincemeat in an ovenproof dish and cover with the drained sliced peaches.
- Reserve 8 peach slices for decoration.
- Top the dish with the crumble mixture and bake for 25–30 minutes until the crumble is golden brown.
- Decorate with the reserved peach slices and the glace cherries.
- Serve hot with custard or cream.