Fat-free Pumpkin Bran Muffins
- mazola no-stick cooking spray
- 1 cup canned solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 cup natural high-fiber cereal shreds (bran)
- ¾ cup skim milk
- ⅓ cup Karo light or dark corn syrup
- 2 egg white
- 1¼ cup flour
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup raisins
- Spray 12 (2½-inch) muffin cups with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl combine pumpkin, cereal, milk, corn syrup and egg whites.
- In large bowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Add pumpkin mixture; stir until well blended. Stir in raisins. Spoon into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in 400 °F. Oven 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan 5 minutes. Remove; cool on wire rack.