Faux Mushroom Risotto
- 1 bag frozen Cauliflower, cooked
- 2 T butter
- 2 t minced garlic
- 1 cup sliced Mushrooms
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Process Cauliflower in food processor til "rice-like" grains.
- Melt butter in frying pan.
- Light saute garlic and Mushrooms.
- Add Cauliflower; season with salt and pepper.
- Cook over med heat for 8 minutes.
- Add Parmesan cheese and cook another few minutes.
- Add heavy cream and cook another few minutes.
Serves 3 @ 6 carb, 3 fiber, 230 calories., 20 fat, 8 protein