Festive Citrus Salad
- Section grapefruit and oranges over a small bowl to catch juices; reserve juices.
- In a large bowl combine citrus sections, cucumber, Onion, and avocado slices.
- Measure reserved fruit juices; add orange juice to make 1 cup.
- Combine juice mixture, vinegar, Sugar, salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper; pour over fruit.
- Cover and marinate in refrigerator for 2 to 3 hours.
- At serving time, mix in nuts and stir until coated.
- Then use a slotted spoon to remove fruit from marinade.
- Arrange on lettuce-lined plates. Drizzle some of the marinade on top of each salad.