Finnish Beef and Vegetable Soup
Contributed by PressureCookerRecipes Y-Group
- 1 lb lean boneless beef stewing meat
- 3 cups beef stock
- ½ cup pared, diced rutabaga (yellow turnip)
- 2 carrots, pared in chunks
- 1 parsnip, pared in chunks
- 1 large rib celery, in 2-inch slices
- 1 leek (or 1 small bunch of scallions), trimmed, cut up
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 potatoes, pared, cubed
- 2 tbsp parsley, minced
- Cut steak into 2-inch cubes, then brown in the pressure cooker.
- Now add all ingredients.
- Cook under high pressure for 15 minutes in pressure cooker.