Firecracker Grilled Shrimp
For those of you wimps out there that tremble at first sight when you see a chile pepper, this is not for you!
- 36 peeled deveined shrimp, 21/25 count
- 1/2 recipe Firecracker Marinade
- 9 bamboo skewers, soaked in water for 30 minutes
- Pour marinade into a gallon size zip-top bag. Add shrimp and toss to coat. Refridgerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Drain shrimp and discard remaining marinade. Thread 4 shrimp onto each skewer.
- Preheat your charcoal grill using a chimney starter, not lighter fluid to medium high. Reapply the grate and add shrimp. Cook, turning often, until shrimp is pink and slightly charred.
- Remove shrimp from skewers and discard skewers. Serve warm.