Fish 'n Flakes
- 2 x 3 oz fish fillets
- ⅛ cup skimmed milk
- ⅓ cup crushed corn flakes
- ½ tsp safflower oil
- season to taste
- Rinse and pat dry fillets.
- Dip fillets in milk then roll in corn flakes let stand briefly so crumbs adhere.
- Brush the oil around the bottom of a 9 x 9 pan.
- Place fillets in pan, season, and bake (uncovered) at 400°F.
- For 10 minutes, turning after 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
- Note: do not try to keep the fillets warm by covering.
- Mix together and spread over fish.
- Calories: 12 | added fat: 0 | cholesterol: 1mg
- The corn flakes values: cholesterol: 43 mg