Four Kinds of Vegetable
- Simmer baby corn and cabbage in soup stock for two minutes.
- Season with salt.
- Drain, preserving the stock.
- Stir-fry black Mushrooms in 2 tablespoons of hot oil, season with 1 tablespoon of soy sauce. Cook for 1/2 minute.
- Mix cornstarch with 1/2 teaspoon of water, add to the Mushrooms. Cook for another 1/2 minute.
- Simmer tomatoes in the soup stock for 2 minutes. Peel and cut into halves.
- Group each vegetable on a plate, forming a circle.
- Serves five to six as an appetizer or side dish.