Fresh Strawberry Sherbet
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Leake Estate in Arlington, Texas in 1982. From "Catsrecipes Y-Group"
- 16 cups fresh strawberries sliced
- 4 cups sugar
- 2⅔ cups milk
- ⅔ cup orange juice
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Combine strawberries and sugar then let juice form (this takes about 2 hours).
- Pour into blender and mix well then add milk, orange juice and cinnamon then pour into ice cream freezer and freeze according to manufacturer's instructions.
- "Catsrecipes Y-Group" http://Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/Catsrecipes/ Catsrecipes Y-Group