Frozen Yogurt Smoothie
This is so good and actually healthy; it's also easy. You can figure your own variations. While I gave you my favorite flavors, I have used crushed pineapple, strawberries and it is good with all kinds of fruits and juice combinations. The frozen yogurt gives it thickness.
Contributed by Joyce at World Recipes Y-Group
- 1 cup (eight ounces) orange juice or orange-pineapple juice
- 1 small banana
- ½ cup frozen yogurt (I like vanilla)
- Put all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Use rubber spatula to scrape bottom making sure that all ingredients are mixed.
- If you like, you can add three or four cubes of ice.
- Blend at high speed for about three seconds.
- Serve and enjoy.