Fruity Smoothie Spritz
Cook Time: 5 minutes
- 1/2 cup plain, nonfat yogurt
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup chopped bananas (preferably peeled and frozen in advance)
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon, nutmeg or allspice
- 1/2 cup chilled, unflavored seltzer water or club soda
- Add yogurt, fruit and spice to a blender and blend until smooth or to desired consistency.
- Pour mixture into a tall glass filled with ice.
- Pour seltzer water or club soda on top of smoothie and gently stir to mix.
- Fruity Smoothie Spritz from the Public Health Cookbook by the Seattle & King County Department of Public Health—original source of recipe, public domain government resource