Garlic Broccoli Pasta
Prep Time: 15 min
Cook time: 10-15 min
An easy, healthy, surprisingly flavorful dish from simple on-hand ingredients.
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 head broccoli, chopped into ¾ inch pieces
- 1 roasted red pepper, diced
- 10 oz penne or rigatoni, cooked
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 oz Parmesan cheese, shredded
- ¼ tsp (or to taste) red pepper flakes
- Heat the chicken broth in a large skillet to a simmer
- Add the garlic and broccoli, simmer about 6-8 minutes, or till broccoli is bright green and crisp-tender
- Add the roasted red peppers, cooked pasta and red pepper flakes, and stir well
- Heat another two minutes till pasta is warmed through
- Sprinkle Parmesan over the top of the pasta and serve.