Garlic Gazpacho Butter
Recipes courtesy Rachael Ray.
- Episode#: TMSP01, Copyright 2003 Television Food Network, G.P., All Rights Reserved
- Difficulty: Easy
From "Catsrecipes Y-Group"
- Yield: 1 cup butter topping
- 1 large clove garlic
- 1 fresh jalapeno, seeded
- a handful cilantro leaves
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- ½ cup vegetable juice (recommended: V-8 or bloody mary mix)
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- ½ stick butter, softened
- Finely chop the garlic, jalapeno and cilantro and mash with the salt to paste it.
- Transfer to a small pot and add the vegetable juice or bloody mary mix, hot sauce and butter.
- Heat the combination over low heat until butter melts and transfer to a small bowl, for basting, or to a squirt bottle.
- Serve warm with grilled corn.
- "Catsrecipes Y-Group" http://Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/Catsrecipes/ Catsrecipes Y-Group