Gelatin a la Ponche Crema
- Wet the tasteless gelatin in half a cup of warm water; stir until transparant.
- Mix the Ponche crema together with the evaporated - and condensed milk.
- Add the tasteless gelatin and stirr the mixture (with a wooden spoon).
- After this, mix the fruit cocktail, without the juice, with the Ponche crema mix.
- Grease a pyrex bowl with a little vegetable oil, pour the mix into it and arrange the cookies on top of the gelatin.
- Put the bowl in the fridge for the mix to bind.
- Once this has happened, slide a knife along the edges and topple the cake on a pie plate.
- If desired, add adorments.