Ginger Peach Plum Butter
Makes 1 cup
- ¾ cup diced fresh peaches
- ¾ cup diced fresh plums
- 2 tbsp water
- ⅓ cup Equal sugar substitute
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- Small batch preserves cook quickly without scorching in a microwave.
- In medium sized microwaveable bowl, combine peaches, plums and water.
- Microwave at high for 6 – 10 minutes, stirring frequently, or until fruit mixture is very thick.
- Stir in equal and ginger.
- Spoon jam into a hot clean jar.
- Cover and refrigerate for up to 1 month or freeze up to 3 months.
Per 1 tbsp:
- 10 calories | 0.1g protein | 0.1g fat | 2.5g carbohydrate