Glazed Honey and Currant Chicken
Here's another recipe from the new QVC cookbook
- Contributed by PressureCookerRecipes Y-Group
- ½ cup red sweet wine
- ½ cup white vinegar
- 1 cup currant preserves
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard
- 2 to 3 lbs of fryer chicken cut up in pieces and skinless
- In a plastic sealable bag combine all ingredients except chicken.
- Blend to combine.
- Add chicken to blended ingredients and coat chicken thoroughly.
- Marinate for 4 to 6 hours.
- Remove chicken and marinate from bag and place into the pressure cooker.
- Cook on high pressure for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Use rapid pressure release.
- Serve chicken while warm spooning the sauce over the chicken.
Note: Double the sauce ingredients if you want and use it over rice its fine!