Grandioso Chocolate Eclair Dessert
- 1 box graham crackers
- 2 boxes instant vanilla pudding
- 4 c. milk
- 1 med. container Cool Whip
- 1 can ready to spread chocolate frosting
- strawberries (if you wish to use as a topping)
- Prepare pudding.
- Fold Cool Whip into pudding.
- Line bottom of 9 x 13 inch cake dish with graham crackers.
- Spread a layer of the pudding mixture over the graham crackers.
- Continue to alternate layers.
- Top layer MUST be graham crackers.
- Spread frosting on top.
- Place halves of strawberries on top and cover partially with melted chocolate.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.