Green Bean Potato Salad
An alternative to the traditional potato salad, this tasty dish can be prepared in 20 minutes. Save time by using frozen green beans.
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 1 lb (3 1/2 cups) fresh green beans
- 2 lbs (2 1/2 cups) red potatoes
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 Tbsp fresh dill
- 4 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
1.Steam green beans for 5 to 8 minutes.
2.Dice potatoes into bite-size pieces. Cook in boiling water until tender.
3.Prepare dressing by mixing dill, vinegar, oil, and mustard.
4.Add onion and bell pepper to cooled beans and potatoes; top with dressing and mix.
- Eat More Fruits and Vegetables by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, public domain government resource—original source of recipe