Ground Nut Chop
- bone stock
- ground nuts (peanuts)
- okoro (garden egg)
- eggs [hard-boiled]
- rice [boiled]
- Fry the dismembered chicken with tomatoes and onions.
- Then put in a saucepan with stock and leave.
- Grind up ground nuts to a fine texture, mix into a paste with a little water and add to the chicken.
- Heat it all up and let it thicken.
- Add 2 or 3 okoro, and two or three hard-boiled egg (1 per head).
- The stew is served in soup plates over a foundation of rice, according to one's appetite.