Habanero stuffed with Olives
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Printey Estate in Forney, Texas in 2001. From "Catsrecipes Y-Group"
- 1 large jar pimento-stuffed green olives
- 3 habanero peppers
- 1 teaspoon Thai chili paste
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- Retain juice from and remove pimentos.
- Slice habaneros into thick rings then flatten and stuff into.
- Add garlic and chili paste to juice then return to jar and add juice.
- Seal, shake and store in refrigerator for up to 1 week.
- "Catsrecipes Y-Group" http://Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/Catsrecipes/ Catsrecipes Y-Group