- Boneless meat cut into small square pieces, put salt on it, and quickly fry it on butter.
- Blanche tomatoes. Once they are blanched, peal the skin of, clean them from any left over seeds, and cut them into small square pieces.
- Clean the red onions, and chop them into small pieces.
- Wash mushrooms, and slice them.
- Fry red onions on the butter, until they become golden brown.
- Add mushrooms, and continue to simmer it.
- Than, add tomatoes, and gently fry all together.
- In the end add meat, and salt and pepper.
- Stir it gently; let it cook on the gentle heat, until it gets a desired flavour.
- Place greasy paper into the tray, and put prepared chevaps inside.
- Cover it; place it into preheated oven, and let it bake, until it becomes crunchy.
- Once you covered chevaps in grease proof paper, spread yolk over the ends of the paper, and stick them together. #Serve it warm in grease proof paper.