- 1 round ham slice
- 1 hard-boiled egg, cut in half -lengthwise
- 2 long slices dill pickle
- red pimento
- 7 black olives
- 2 baby carrots
- string cheese
- Lay ham on plate.
- Cut small slice off back of each egg half so egg sits flat.
- Place eggs on ham for eyes.
- Lay pickle slices on ham for mouth.
- Cut pimento in thin slices and place on whites of eggs for bloodshot eyes.
- Lay 5 inside pickles for teeth.
- Cut round ends off.
- Place in centers of egg yolks for pupils of eyes.
- Place carrot on each side of ham slice for ears.
- Lay strips of string cheese above ham to make hair.