Ham and Cheese Crêpes
Ham and Cheese Crepes from the Wikibooks Cookbook—original source of recipe, licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License
- Cook Time: 15–20 minutes
- Serves: 6
- 12 prepared crêpes
- 1½ cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 12 slices cooked, thinly sliced ham
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onion
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ teaspoon prepared mustard
- ⅓ cup breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- In small bowl, combine onion, salt, pepper, sour cream and mustard and mix well. Spread about 1 tbsp. of the mixture over the ham.
- Place ham on crepes, top with cheese, roll up and arrange in 13x9-inch baking pan.
- Combine butter and bread crumbs and sprinkle over crepes.
- Cover pan loosely with foil.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.