A TNT recipe from Dinah Shore's Kitchen From "Catsrecipes Y-Group"
- Source: my old recipes
- Serves 4
- 2 lbs lean ground round
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp dry or English mustard
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire
- 1 tbsp salt or to taste
- ¼ tbsp pepper
- 1 cup chicken broth or consommé
- 2 medium onions, thinly sliced
- Mix meat, eggs, seasoning thoroughly.
- Add consommé gradually, blending well.
- Shape into patties.
- Brown quickly in fat and finish cooking over low heat.
- Remove hamburgers from pan and keep hot.
- Add onions to fat in pan.
- Sauté over low heat until brown and serve on the side.
- "Catsrecipes Y-Group" http://Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/Catsrecipes/ Catsrecipes Y-Group