Hanoi Bun Bao
Street food. Stir-fried beef, marinated in spices, and served hot over rice noodles.
- ½ thumb ginger julienned
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons water
- ½ teaspoon Sugar ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- ½ lb. Dry roasted peanuts smashed in mortar and pestle bean sprouts - 1 lb.- blanched in hot water
- ½ head lettuce chopped
- herbs - basil, cilantro, mint - ½ cut each
- 2 tablespoons oil in frying pan
- add 2 cloves of chopped garlic.
- Add Beef and fry.
- Serve Beef and rice noodles, on top put :herbs lettuce bean sprouts meat peanuts fried onions
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.