Healthy Start Muffins
Basic Muffin Mix
Healthy Start Muffin
- Mix together Basic Muffin Mix ingredients in large bowl; transfer to airtight container and store in a cool dry place. Stir before using.
- In a medium bowl, soak cereal in water for 5 minutes or until softened;
- Whisk in oil, molasses, egg and vanilla.
- In a large bowl, stir together Basic muffin mix, prunes, pumpkin seeds, cinnamon and baking soda
- Stir in cereal mixture just until moistened
- Spoon into greased muffin cups, filling to top.
- Bake in 375°F / 190°C oven for about 30 minutes or until tops are firm to the touch.
- Let cool in pan on rack for 5 minutes; remove muffins to rack and let cool completely.