Hearty Ham Kabobs
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Keller Estate in Arlington, Texas in 1994. From "Catsrecipes Y-Group"
- 1 green pepper cubed
- 1 medium white onion cut into wedges
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 20 ounce can pineapple chunks drained
- 1 cup bottled Italian salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- hot cooked rice
- Blanch green pepper and onion then thread alternately with ham, tomatoes and pineapple onto four to six metal skewers.
- Combine the salad dressing and Worcestershire sauce and baste over kabobs.
- Broil or grill kabobs basting occasionally until all ingredients are heated through and serve over rice.
- "Catsrecipes Y-Group" http://Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/Catsrecipes/ Catsrecipes Y-Group