Hei Jiao Xian Gu Ge Dan
- 6 tbsp stock soup
- ½ tbsp black pepper powder
- ½ tbsp dark soy sauce
- ½ tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- Boil pigeon eggs until cooked, move shell after eggs cool.
- Parboil the boiled pigeon eggs in hot oil until golden, dish up.
- Wash red pepper, move out seeds, cut into small slices.
- Heat wok with 1 tbsp oil, add mushrooms and chicken meat and stir fry.
- Add eggs, sauce and minced garlic, mix well.
- Dish up until boiled, sprinkle the red pepper over and serve.