Honey Lime Chicken
- Mix mustard, lime juice, garlic, soy sauce and lime peel until well blended.
- Reserve ½ cup of the mustard mixture for serving with cooked chicken.
- G rill or broil chicken 15 minutes or until cooked through, turning and brushing occasionally with remaining mustard mixture.
- Serve with reserved ½ cup mustard mixture.
Marinated Honey-Lime Chicken
- Prepare mustard mixture as directed, increasing soy sauce to 2 tbsp.
- Pour ¼ cup of the mustard mixture over chicken; cover.
- Refrigerate 1 to 4 hours to marinate.
- Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade.
- Cook chicken as directed.
- Heat reserved mustard mixture; serve with cooked chicken.