Honey Vanilla Cheesecake
- Cheesecake in a food processor or blender, blend until smooth cream cheese, cottage cheese, ricotta cheese, and cornstarch.
- Add honey and vanilla extract and blend again.
- Add egg substitute and blend until mixture is smooth.
- Pour into prepared crust (see below).
- Bake 20 minutes at 300°F then reduce oven temperature to 250°F and bake 60 minutes longer or until sides are set and center is fluid but not sloshing.
- Turn off oven and allow cake to cool 1 hour in oven.
- Remove and cool to room temperature.
- Chill, covered, overnight before slicing.
- Serve topped with pureed strawberries or raspberries, adding bit a sugar, if desired.
- Combine thoroughly in food processor or blender gingersnap cookies and sugar.
- Add egg white, blending until mixture is moistened.
- Press mixture on bottom and up sides of 8- or 9-inch spring-form pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove crust from oven.
- Reduce heat to 300°F.
- Fill an oven-proof dish with about 1 inch of warm water and place it at the back of the oven to provide steam for the cheesecake while it bakes.