Hui state meatball
Hui dishes belong to one of the four best kinds of Chinese food. The other three are" Jing","Yue","Chuan". "Hui State's Meat Ball" is the most classic and most delicious dish of Hui Province.
- 1 egg
- 100g cooked pork (with some fat)
- 100g crude pork (with some fat)
- 20g orange
- 500g fried rice
- 25g honey jujube
- 300g white sugar
- Some oil, green plum, faecula (as needed)
- First material
- Chop the cooked meat, orange, jujube, plum into granules.
- Add 200g white sugar.
- Make this material into small cores, and put this material aside.
- Second material
- Then marsh the crude meat.
- Put them into a bowl and add an egg.
- Add some faecula.
- Mix this second material and add fried rice.
- Rub this second material. This second material is called "wet fried rice".
- Use your hand (wet your hand with water first).
- Put some "wet fried rice" in your hand and make it into a thin cake.
- Fetch a "core" from the first material, put it into the cake, and packet it with the cake.
- Make it round like a ball.
- Put oil into your pan .
- When the oil is hot, put your "meat ball" into the oil.
- When its color turns like gold yellow, you can put it into dish.
- Use another frying pan, put some water, sugar, and red thread (made from preserved fruit), and use mild fire to cook.
- Put some oil on this third material and put this material on the meat ball. Enjoy "Hui State Meat Ball".