From Recidemia English
- Ethnicity - South Indian
- Type of meal - Party, Lunch, Dinner
- Clean the meat.
- Now in a pan add meat, salt, ginger garlic paste, red chilli powder, green chilli paste, sautéed brown onions, cardamom powder, cinnamon, cumin seeds, cloves, mace, mint leaves and lemon juice. Mix it well.
- Add curd, clarified butter, semi cooked rice, saffron, water and oil and mix it well.
- Now apply sticky dough on the sides of the pan.
- Cover with lid to seal it and cook for about 25 minutes.
- Hyderabadi Biryani is ready to eat.
- Garnish with boiled eggs, sliced carrot and cucumber.
- Serve hot.