Italian Meatballs I
This recipe makes a heaping amount of meatballs, so use some now, refrigerate some for later, and freeze some for next week. These meatballs can be used for pasta or meatball soup. Enjoy!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 pound ground veal
- 1½ cup grated Italian cheese (Parmigiano or Romano)
- 1½ cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons parsley
- bit of olive oil
- Mix the ground meat with cheese, bread crumbs, eggs, and parsley.
- Mix with your hands for best results!
- Roll meat mixture into 2-inch meatballs.
- Cook in pan over high heat in a drizzle of olive oil.
- Cut through center of biggest one to make sure they are complete.