- Boil the grapevine leaves for 20 minutes in salty water.
- Drain the leaves and leave to cool.
- Melt the butter in the frying pan and than fry garlic and parsley and add it to the meet, rice, egg, pepper, paprika and salt.
- Mix it thoroughly and gradually add 100ml of cold water.
- Fill the grapevine leaves with the mixture creating small cylindrical parcels.
- Fill the dish tightly with the parcels and than add beef stock until all the parcels are covered with it.
- Cook slowly for few hours.
- Serve with it's own stock and double cream.
- Goes well with boiled potatoes.