Jello Easter Eggs
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- To prepare egg shells, use large needle to pierce wide end of egg.
- Tap needle to make a hole ½ inch wide.
- Stick needle into egg to break yolk.
- Empty eggs into a bowl.
- Carefully rinse inside of shells and let dry thoroughly.
- Combine unflavored and fruit gelatin in a mixing bowl.
- Add boiling water and dissolve thoroughly.
- Let cool 10 minutes.
- Using a measuring cup, carefully pour gelatin mixture into egg shells.
- Place in egg carton with hole side up.
- Refrigerate until firm, five hours or overnight.
- Surprise children by letting them peel the eggs.
- For easy peeling, dip egg in warm water before peeling.