Jian Shu Bing
Fried potato patties
- ⅓ tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp mashed ginger
- 1 tbsp plain flour
- 2 tbsp corn flour
- ½ tbsp oil
- some sesame oil
- some pepper
- Peel off potato, make thin slice then steam for 20 minutes until fully cooked.
- Soak dry black mushroom, steam for 10 minutes until soft, mince it.
- Place steamed hot potato into a large container, press and make paste.
- Add in mashed carrot, water chestnuts and mushroom, stir and mix well.
- Add in seasoning and egg white, then stir and mix well, make round patties.
- Heat wok with 4 tbsp of oil, fry both sides of potato patties.
- Dish up when potato patties turn golden, serve with ketchup or salad sauce.