Juicy Fried Steaks
- Clean steak with lime juice or vinegar.
- Rub all over with meat tenderizer.
- Put in a plastic bag and put in bottom of refrigerator. Leave overnight or at least for four to six hours before using.
- When needed remove from plastic bag. Season with soy sauce or Lea & Perrins and season all.
- Heat frying pan and add fat.
- Fry on each side for about 10 minutes or use grill.
- Add sliced onions and sweet peppers.
- If necessary, add ½ cup water. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- To make gravy add 1 tbsp diluted tomato paste.