From Recidemia English
- Prepare rice, set aside to keep warm.
- Simmer onions, broth, mirin, soy, and seasonings in a large pan over low heat for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile beat the eggs in a large bowl.
- Mix flour, salt and pepper in a plate and pour panko in another plate.
- Dredge Pork in flour, dip into eggs, dip into panko then dip into eggs again and back into panko.
- Double dipping insures a nice crust.
- Cook in oil until browned on both sides, drain on paper towels.
- Dip cutlets into broth, warm for 1 minute, slice and serve over rice, ladle Onion broth over, sprinkle with scallions.