Kosksu with Broad Beans
Kosksu is small pasta pellets. It is manufactured in Malta.
- 10 oz. kosksu  (type of pasta)
- 1 onion chopped
- 5 oz peeled broad beans
- 3 oz peeled tomatoes
- 2 oz tomato paste
- 1 beef cube
- 2 pint water
- Fry the onion in a little olive oil till golden brown.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and tomato paste.
- And the water.
- Bring to the boil, add the beef cube and the kosksu pasta, and simmer till cooked.
- Add the broad beans 10 minutes before removing from the heat.
- Kosksu is small pasta that looks like shotgun pellets.