- In large skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
- Add onion and carrot and cook, stirring often, until beginning to soften, 6 to 7 minutes.
- Add vegetable burgers and stir to break up any large pieces and cook, stirring often, 5 minutes.
- Transfer mixture to large bowl.
- Add parsley, egg whites, salt and pepper and stir until well blended.
- Set aside to cool completely.
- In food processor, combine flour with salt and process briefly to blend.
- Add lightly beaten egg, and 2 tablespoons water and process until dough forms a ball, adding more water a little at a time, if necessary.
- Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface and knead until smooth and elastic.
- Roll out third of the dough ⅛ inch thick, covering the remaining dough with a towel.
- Cut rolled into 3-inch squares.
- Place 1 heaping teaspoon of filling in the center of each square, moisten the edges with a little water and fold over to form a triangle, then seal with a fork.
- Repeat this process with remaining dough and filling.
- Bring large pot of water to a boil.
- Drop in 8 to 10 kreplach at a time and cook for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove with slotted spoon, draining well and allow to cool.
- To serve, bring vegetable stock to a simmer in a large pot.
- Add the kreplach and heat 20 minutes at a gentle simmer.