Layered Low-fat Cranberry Mousse Mold
Makes: 12 servings
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 pkg. (8-serving size) or 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) Jell-O Brand cranberry flavor sugar-free low calorie gelatin
- 1 can (8 oz) jellied cranberry sauce, broken up with fork
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 tub (8 oz) Cool Whip FREE Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- Stir boiling water into gelatin in large bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Add cranberry sauce; stir with wire whisk until well blended.
- Stir in cold water. Pour 1½ cups of the gelatin mixture into 6-cup mold sprayed with cooking spray. Refrigerate about 45 minutes or until set but not firm (should stick to finger and should mound).
- Meanwhile, refrigerate remaining gelatin mixture about 45 minutes or until thickened (spoon drawn through leaves definite impression). Add 2 cups of the whipped topping; stir with wire whisk until well blended.
- Pour over gelatin layer in mold.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. Unmold.
- Serve topped with remaining whipped topping. Store leftover mold in refrigerator.