|Linguine Primavera Mediterranean
| Italian cuisine
| Vegetarian Cuisine | Pasta
- Heat oil in a sauté pan over high heat.
- Add garlic, and sauté until it just begins to brown (be careful not to burn), about 1 minute.
- Stir in red peppers, sun-dried tomatoes, olives and artichoke heart.
- Add white wine, chicken broth, oregano and basil, and bring to a boil.
- Season to taste with salt, pepper and granulated garlic.
- Add broccoli and cook just until bright green and tender, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add pasta and toss to combine.
- Garnish with crumbled feta cheese and chopped parsley, and serve hot.