Lithuanian Potato Soup
- In a little bit of butter, saute the bacon in a stock pot.
- Add the potatoes, onions, marjoram, and beef stock and cook over low heat about 25 minutes.
- At the end of that time, add the carrots, celery and leeks and simmer for an additional 10 minutes.
- Transfer ingredients to a food processor and process to a satiny consistency.
- Return ingredients to stock pot and add heavy cream.
- Cook about 5 more minutes over low heat.
- Season to taste.
- Garnish with parsley and serve immediately.